The quest for beautiful but comfortable bras comes to an end only at push up bras. Push up bras are a great addition to anyone’s wardrobe; whether you’re looking for a natural lift or even add an extra cup size.
Essentially, a push bra is one that creates the appearance of a fuller bust. Push up bras come in a variety of silhouettes to offer comfort and support under outerwear. Most push up bras are designed with a plunging centre front with a demi cup to be worn under revealing tops and dresses.
Types of Push Up BrasThere are many different styles for the push up bras depending on the requirement of the wearer. Here are top five push bra silhouettes for every woman!
- The Demi Cup Push Up Bra
- Strapless Push Up Bra
- Double Padded Push Up Bra
- Cotton Push Up Bra
- Removable Push Up Bra
Why are push up bras better?
- Push Up Bra vs. T Shirt Bra A push up bra can be a t-shirt bra, as well. A t shirt bra is simply one that has a seamless cup so that one can wear it under most types of outerwear. Push up bras, with the function of being simple (without many features of lace and other elements). This is considered as one of the more simply bras as it is very versatile.
- Push Up Bra vs. Sports Bra A push up bra is not equipped to be worn by anyone partaking in physical activity and vice versa. A Sports bra (with varying impact levels) are purposefully designed to reduce bounce and cup the entire bust area whilst doing sport, whether that be cycling, running, or even strength training and yoga. A push up bra has little support in this regard as it is not designed to have such an extent of support.
- Push Up Bra vs. Plunge Bra Push up bras can be plunge bras and vice versa. Plunging push up bras are designed to be worn under low cut outfits to ensure that the bra is invisible. However, certain plunge bras do not come with push up padding and simply provide a lightly lined padding for everyday wear.
- Push Up Bra vs. Non Padded Bra Push up bras and non padded bras are very different. A non padded bra has absolutely no padding whilst a push up bra has extensive padding for cleavage. A non padded bra is one designed to mould to the shape of the woman’s bust naturally without any enhancement. Certain women with large breasts prefer this type of bra as it holds the natural shape. Further, non padded bras are also preferred by women who wear sarees, kurtas and other ethnic wear as it is designed for such outfits.